martes, 22 de septiembre de 2020

Practising with the present perfect

 

Hello dear students

By means of the following resources you will be able to practice this important topic.
Watch the following video about the use of the past continuous then do the activities proposed:
 
   
 
 
Do the following exercises:
 
 
Now that you have watched the videos and you have done the written exercises do the following activity:
 
1st graded activity (actividad calificable)

Write 15 sentences using the present perfect, you need to write your 15 sentences using the following tool:

 
 
Once you have done this give a screenshot to the activity on Padlet and send that screenshot via google classroom.
 
 
2nd graded activity- (actividad calificable)

Write a short paragraph in which you talk about the things that you have done until this moment in your life and the things you haven't done yet, remember that the idea is to use the present perfect when doing the paragraph.

Here I give an example of how to write your paragraph:

Hello!, My name is Joel and I will tell you what I have done and what I haven’t until this moment in my life, well, I have studied at school all my academic levels, I have achieved some honorable mentions and I have studied a lot, I have studied a university career and I have graduated and I  have even studied a post graduate course, on the other hand I haven’t gone abroad and  I haven’t bought a house yet but I hope to do so soon…well that was a bit of my life.


You need to write your paragraph using the following tool:

 https://es.padlet.com/auth/login

Once you have done this give a screenshot to the activity on Padlet and send that screenshot via google classroom.